Direct Mail Promotional Gifts Ideas for Small Businesses
Apr 01, 2021 | Konark Ogra
A physical product helps with three things
Increases user engagement
Enhances emotional intensity
Long term memory encoding
The key strategy is
Make the offer clear...
Plan fulfillment. ...
1. Draw up a list of your target audience
2. Create a professional design for your marketing mail.
3. Give your audience something- Physical – we have a list in the blog
4. Choose the best medium for your message.
5. Shop around for a good printer/ service provider
6. Test the water and run A/B split test to learn and repeat
7. Don’t forget to follow up with your fans
Finally, Make your buyers your fans with simple products!
Mail is a valuable tool for digital marketers. It has shown its value in driving online traffic, with a 70% YOY increase1.
Engagement with mail is higher than ever at 96%*.
Fig 1: Royal Mail Research Mail Is Remembered 80% More
* JICMAIL, Q2 2018 – Q2 2020 2 Royal Mail Market Reach, Coronavirus Research, Trinity McQueen 2020
Fig 2: Price Comparison For The Postcard (https://www.stannp.com/direct-mail/pricing/)
Below is a list of Gifts that will cost < £3 and still get in a letter.
1.Handwoven Crotchet/ wooden coasters: Easy and memorable gifts for the Kitchen.
2.Handmade paper planner and Pen: Never go out of style are these everyday planners and sustainable pens.
3.Bookmark: for a book connoisseur, this is the perfect gift that can never go wrong.
4. Jewellery: Nothing can beat a simple set of handmade jewelry sets.
5. A Recipe Card With Spices: If You Run A Kitchen, Nothing Can Beat A Simple Recipe Book With Sample Set Of Spices.
6. A tea bag, or a sachet of hot chocolate: Loose teas with a specific recipe of flavors.
7. An unframed print: Try and be in sync with the new trends
8. A bunch of dried flowers: Sustainable way to express the love of nature and appreciation.
9. A packet of seeds: cultivating the soil for planting, bring us closer to nature.
10. Homemade chocolate: the all-time popular gift method11. Handmade scarf / Utility products: fashionable accessories for all
12. A pair of Socks: With your logo on top, this will make a lasting impression on the users and help them remember your brand
13. Baby Bibs / Crotchet products: A perfect gift for a newborn.
14. Silk Eye masks: Silk is antimicrobial and the signature of luxury.
15. Recycled Leather wallet for men: Recycled leather accessories for special clients.
16. Keychain holder: Keychain holders with the names of your loved ones.
17. Handmade kids doll and accessories: Handmade and sustainable alternative for kids.
18. Drawstring bags: A Perfect gift for your office staff.
19. Jute bag: Never goes out of fashion are these multipurpose jute bags
20. Handmade candle tubes: Handmade votive candles for the home.
Sep 19, 2023
Unravelling The Complexities Of Retail Price Discounts And Perceived Quality Uncertainty: Impact On Consumer Behavior And Online Reviews
Sep 17, 2023