15 Free Digital Tools To Scale A Small Business
Apr 01, 2021 | Konark Ogra
1. HubSpot: is a Software company providing Live chat, CRM, email management, and keep a track of sales and marketing, search engine optimization and social media marketing and content management tool. HubSpot is a software product for inbound marketing, sales, and customer service and this is free forever. HubSpot Integrates well with the most email servers like Gmail, G Suite, Microsoft Office, and Windows.
Fig 1: Hubspot offers a free CRM for life
Fig 3: Asana is great at managing multiple tasks, much easier as compared to emails.
3. Google Suit: is a cloud computing, productivity, and collaborative tool offers a series of tools like docs, sheets, slides, forms, etc., google docs has a series of templates. Google suits help you with literally everything, from a sample invoice to, budgeting, mutual agreements, software development, and other presentations. Google docs are free and highly productive and easy to share and collaborate.
Fig 4: Google suite with all the templates
4. Zoho: Zoho Office Suite is a web-based online office suite containing word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, databases, note-taking, wikis, web conferencing, customer relationship management (CRM), project management, invoicing, and other applications.
Zoho is a perfect tool for any small business to get the ball rolling with free emails, CRMs and basic docs to run a small business.
Fig 5: Zoho is a all in one free solutions for email and other communications related work
5. British Library for Market Insight: British museums: Most local libraries have a ton of research, some of the key features are:
Over £5m worth of online market reports from top publishers Mintel, Frost & Sullivan, Euromonitor and more.Company data for over 144 million UK and global companies, Start-up books and business directories, 700,000 historical annual report, Over 60 million patents
Fig 6: Local libraries are a go-to place to read and learn
6. Stripe: Stripe lets you integrate an easy-to-use APIs for payment gateways, Stripe is a great tool to send pay-outs, and manage their businesses online and keep transfer simple.
Fig 7: Stripe has made online money transfer really simple and transparent.
7. Fullstory is a customer experience data app that captures customer experience data in an easy-to-use platform. Simple script unlocks pixel-perfect session playback, automatic insights, funnel analytics, and robust search and segmentation empowering everyone in an organization to help build the best online experience for customers.
Fig 8: FullStory stores and analyzes every imaginable point of user interaction with your website or app—no tagging required.
8. Canva: allows you to make great images without needing to be an expert in graphic design. It works well with things like curating lovely Instagram images, quick drafts for invites, emails etc and a lot of more complicated designs for our new marketing material. Canva offers a great product because of product development, easy user interface, a free plan.
Fig 9: Canva offers 1000+ design types (social media posts, presentations, letters, and more)and Hundreds of thousands of free photos and graphics
9. Mail Chimp: marketing automation platform and email marketing service. Mail Chimp is an all-in-one marketing platform that helps you manage and talk to your clients, customers, and other interested parties. Mail chimp helps on marketing focuses on healthy contact.
Mail chimp has strong management practices, beautifully designed campaigns, and powerful data analysis. Any small business can use a $0 plan for up to 2000 contacts.
Fig 10: Mailchimp helps small businesses do big things, with the right tools and guidance every step of the way.
10. Slack: It's meant for teams and workplaces can be used across multiple devices and platforms, and is equipped with robust features that allow you to not only chat one-on-one with associates but also in group
• 10 apps or service integrations
• Searchable message archives, up to 10k of your team’s most recent messages
• Native apps for iOS, Android, Mac and Windows Desktop
• 5GB total file storage for the team
• Two-factor authentication
• Two-person voice and video calls
Fig 11: Free Slack version provides you with a variety of features including: 10 apps or service integrations, searchable message archives, up to 10k of your team's most recent messages.
"Crafting a New Path: How the Handmade Industry is Providing Unique Opportunities for Entrepreneurs"
Jun 02, 2023